View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 04:07 AM   #5
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by hekkel View Post
He mentioned a bit more, he said the device comes with a SIM card and there would be no monthly fee. All was included just like with the Amazon Kindle.

Another cool remark was about wifi, all devices already have support for SD-wifi cards and software support for these will come this summer. That means that if you buy a BeBook now you will be able to have wifi using an add-on card later.

-maarten
Well yes, that's what he said concerning the connectivity, but I guess he was only talking about specific countries (Netherlands and France f.ex.) and that he didn't guarantee the free GSM for all of Europe.

I love that Mini thing and I guess I will get me one as my second reader as soon as it's available, especially with the tried software it features, the OI software that will run on it without any problem and the multiple formats that it supports.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote