View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 08:01 PM   #164
catsittingstill
Guru
catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1.0.8, iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You don't need to wait for yet another Kindle. All it takes to annotate PDF is a firmware upgrade.
Don't get me wrong; I would totally love for you to be proved right. But I've never yet seen Amazon add a function like this in a firmware upgrade. I can't tell you how many times I've hoped that *this* upgrade would be the one that would add folders, for example.

But hey, if they did add pdf annotation, that would be great and I'd probably buy one on the spot.
catsittingstill is offline   Reply With Quote