View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 03:03 PM   #718
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Something completely different now. The latest in the Imager series by L. E. Modesitt, Jr. -- [B]Rex Regis:Imager Portfolio, Book 8[//b]. Excellently read by William Dufris. This is a series that I only read in audio books - I tried reading Modesitt in eBook, but it just didn't work as well for me as it does in audio book. IAC, I enjoy the series quite a bit, and recommend it. The books are a good size - 16-19 hours - without being huge. If you haven't tried the series yet, give Imager, the first in the series, a try. Worth a credit to see what you think. Or get the Kindle version from Amazon for $2.99, and then you get the Audible version for $9.95.
I have Modesitt's first Recluce audiobook, and it's high on my TBL list. Depending on how I feel about going straight into the next Codex Alera book, it might be up next.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote