View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 02:02 PM   #15
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
Same Android based startup screen that's basicly what I'm drawing my conclusion from well that and the whole look, if it is Android it stands to reason it's the same software/launcher with minor tweaks, I could well be wrong but only time will tell.

I've the feeling Sony just want's to compete on price and their Readers are getting progressively worse I'd love to be wrong but I see nothing promising in the images.
Take the Kindle PW for example. If you see a picture of it starting up with the light off and no specs, there's be no way to know it has a front light and a hi-res screen. There would be no way to know that there was anything special about it above and beyond the Touch.

So really, the picture is nothing we can go by to know what's what.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote