View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 10:42 AM   #10
crossi
Guru
crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Are you in the US? The National Library Service For the Blind supplies free audiobook players for legally blind individuals. I went to the local branch with a form from my fathers eye doctor and they gave me one. I download the Economist magazine and other books to a usb drive for him and he really likes listening to them. It won't play books from Audible however, just those from this site http://www.loc.gov/nls/
crossi is offline   Reply With Quote