Thread: Touch Why I Gave Up On 2.3.1
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 08:28 PM   #22
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger View Post
Gregory Benford at Books on Board. If I am reading the Wiki right, Great Sky River is the 3rd book in the "Galactic Centre" Saga listed @ $4.81

Bah... now I have more books to read. Just purchased all 6 books with... oh can I bear it... a shopping cart and I saved $16 without a Kobo Promo code.

PS: don't let the yellow covers fool you on their website. Proper covers show up in ADE when you download them. I thought I was going to have to do a google image search and replace the yellow ones. Glad I don't have to.

PPS: Just checked out Kobo... The books are cheaper at Books on Board.
Thanks for the pointer but "That title is not allowed for sale within your country." Maybe I need to move.

The prices I saw listed when I was not logged were similar to those I see from Kobo. But that might change as I think the prices for the books from Gateway was for December only. Actually, Kobo is probably cheaper as it is $AU rather than $US.

My copies did have the yellow covers when I downloaded them. But that was easily fixed.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote