View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 05:28 PM   #5
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traderdell View Post
Thank you. I'll be sending the Fire back and ordering the mini.

One reason I went with the fire is the Amazon case, it's a good combination that and I've been unable to find a comparable case for the mini.
It's still a little early. More and more cases will continue popping up in the next few months. A lot of case makers got burned this time around because they made their cases match the specifications of leaked information that turned out to be false.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote