View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 08:15 PM   #168
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
I found it interesting that reviews mention things like no Facebook app or Twitter app. Mind my signature when i say this- They aren't needed. The People Live Tile works just fine for keeping track of and responding to messages in either, the share charm works great to share things you find on the net to either AND the IE 10 resolves Facebook etc etc exactly as it does here on my laptop. Dedicated apps for either would just be superfluous.

forgot to mention- you can even pin tt he individual web pages as tiles on the start page so they are just a click/touch away. dont have to open the browser and then click a favorite ( that can be done too) I've done that with google plus on my Nokia because there isnt a G+ app .

Last edited by Dulin's Books; 10-24-2012 at 08:28 PM.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote