View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 01:24 PM   #246
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
Lucky then that I did not argue from ignorance. Did you really miss that or did you just ignore it to make an ad hominen attack?

Try to write towards the arguments instead of attacking persons. You know according to the rules for the site.
When I see agruments, and not "I don't wanna pay for what I take!" whining, perhaps I will.

In the meantime, the very title of this thread precludes the possibility of reasoned argument.