View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 07:59 AM   #95
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by taustin View Post
There's obviously some ability to do so - you remove stuff you bought through B&N by archiving it on their web site, after all - but it works a little differently, and it's not all that clear to me that actually removes it from the device.

The important thing, though, is that with Amazon, it's covered explicitly in the terms, and legally, I expect that will matter if it ever gets reviewed by a court. To be a "sale of goods," generaly, there needs to a single payment for an indefinite term of use. The first, a Kindle book has, the second, that particular term says no, you don't have.
I make sure to download any books I buy to my computer, including B&N, and run them through Calibre and some nameless plugins.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote