View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 12:20 PM   #16
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'll believe the contrast when I see it. I'm fairly sure as well that it's just a trick of light.

I made a comparison between Story HD's 768x1024 display and Kindle Non-Touch, by putting both side by side on a flatbet scanner with a black cloth on top. Since the scanner has a uniform light source the result should be "objective" as well. In any case I'd rather trust my own comparison than anything the manufacturer claims.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/att...2&d=1321187447

If anyone can make something similar for the paperwhite (without light), comparing to old kindle or some other pearl eink reader, that'd be great.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote