View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 10:00 PM   #92
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
27.2. VNC/RDP over WiFi

There are numerous VNC with just HTML5/JavaScript/Ajax around... and here I'm going to introduce some of them. Personally, I was striving to port KindleVNCviewer to KT so I can use Kindle as a screen for my laptop in emergencies and that's now accomplished opensourcedly (a new English word ).

ThinVNC
Guacamole - HTML5 Clientless Remote Desktop
noVNC: didn't work for me!
AjaxVNC

My suggestion to you guys is ThinVNC, works like charm. I'm going to make Guacamole and ThinVNC better, and I'll update when that's done.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote