View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 01:18 PM   #73
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
You will not be "stuck" with the eReader books. You will be able to use the eReader books on any device that is supported by eReader software. Currently there are no eInk devices on the list, the Astak Mentors due out this summer will be the first.

Will you be able to read your eReader books on a Kindle... I pretty much doubt it.

BOb
Hey Bob I just ran some ereader formatted books thru Stanza and exported to .azw format. So I think I am safe for now. (Haven't Tried DRM'ed ereader yet to get off the wallet for any yet!)

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote