View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 01:31 AM   #1
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Affiliate Links for "arcadata"- April 2012

Here's the new thread for April (*here's a link to my March thread to check out the last bargains I posted there)

Quote:
Okay, so you may know me since I posted a lot of free and bargain books in this forum. I did add affiliate links to my posts before (the links look like this-> http://www.amazon.com/Fifth-Woman-Wa...ag=arcadata-20), but I've been told that isn't allowed anymore in the main forum. I'll be allowed to continue to post my affiliate links in this personal thread though.

Basically, what happens is that I earn referral fees (starts at 4%) whenever a visitor follows my link to Amazon.com (for example) and then makes a qualifying purchase. It was a pretty good incentive for me to spend time here sharing any freebies and bargains I found since I would get extra money per month to spend on books & apps!

So, hopefully, if you don't mind me getting a commission, you'll come visit this thread and click on my links when you're planning to buy something!
And here's the first deal(s) for April 1!

Harry Hill's Whopping Great Joke Book byHarry Hill from Faber and Faber Children's Books (£0.99) is the Amazon UK Kindle Deal of the Day (Apr 1) *Wait for price to reflect discount before 1-clicking

Quote:
Product Description

Britain's favourite comedian loves jokes so that much he put together a side-splitting joke book for all the family. Picked from the world's joke archives with some written by Harry himself, it's the perfect book for April Fools' Day.
Excuses Begone!: How to Change Lifelong, Self-Defeating Thinking Habits by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer from Hay House ($2.99) is the NOOK Daily Find (Apr 1)

Quote:
Product Description

How would you change your life if you didn't let excuses allow you to remain the same? Bestselling author Dr. Wayne W. Dyer here shares his program for changing the deeply ingrained habits of thought that are keeping you from achieving everything you deserve.
Good Clean Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids by Bob Phillips from Harvest House Publishers ($1.99) is the NOOK Daily Find for Families (Apr 1)

Quote:
Product Description

From comic genius Bob Phillips comes a book of kid friendly and parent approved Knock-Knock jokes that will have the whole family in stiches for hours.
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote