View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 03:49 AM   #79
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
Sorry but I cannot consider any McDonald or similar like a proper food. I wouldnt ever eat it more than once in a month.

Yes, I apply the same kind of critique to all of the products I know (you may check all my posts about Kindle DXG or EctacoJetBook Color). I do not support the consumerist fundamentalism (semper buy), although I must accept it like a sign of our times.

Isn't Apple considered the leader in this kind of market? Why should I accept their misleading ads? Just because it happens in the 80% of the times, when it comes to mass production? But no other tablet gets this much hype, so I have expectations according to this.

But I'm afraid this leads us out of focus. This isn't a thread about the market in general (I won't repeat myself now).

The guy is in the shade, yes, but he's in a place (the beach) where even the diffuse light is strong, and lcd screens look dark. To look like that, he should probably be sitting under a porch (with a wall behind his shoulders), not under a beach umbrella near the sea. And that is not the only misleading image in the ad.

Since what I've seen 'til now, iPad 3 is exactly like (or very very similar to) the previous when it comes to glare and oudoors visibility. It is not capable of doing what they depict in their main ad. If you feel it's not like this, you may post a video of it, if you have the time for that. I'd be happy to see that I'm wrong, because repeating the same things is boring :-)

Last edited by lorenzoens; 03-20-2012 at 04:07 AM.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote