View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 01:33 PM   #3
clsdclsd
Zealot
clsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo Touch
It seems that the Kobo scans the internal memory and the inserted SD card for books and rebuilds the entire database every time you disconnect it from the computer or insert a memory card. Probably the scanning causes no change in the "black screen", the database building shows as "processing". The more the books the more the scanning and processing time - put your SD card into your husband's reader: i'm pretty sure it will process as slow as yours. So I think as long as you want to keep all your books in the reader you have to be patient, but frankly I cant see the point doing that. I put only those 10-15 books on mine which I'm planning to read in the near future. I treat it as a reader not a mobile library.
clsdclsd is offline   Reply With Quote