View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 08:28 PM   #48
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Add me to the list of very happy customers with the Transformer plus dock and no problems.

The video problems (720p imbedded mentioned above) were a HoneyComb issue that Xoom also had before its 3.1 update. That update hit yesterday for the Transformer, so it should be much better now. Not perfect yet, but much better. I have no lightbleed, no creaking, and no separation. The touch screen is plenty responsive on mine. Speaks sound well balanced to me.

SD/mSD card support is still shaky, but that is a HoneyComb issue not hardware, and should be fixed in a future patch.

I love the dock, its on my tablet almost permanently now. I use a Nook Color (running CM7) for reading though as I find the TF to be an awkward size in bed.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote