View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 04:20 PM   #13
Starko
Zealot
Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
When sales of some item on Amazon is limited to some country, it's your right to buy that item when you are in that country. Regardless of your permanent residency. For example it's your right to buy a Kindle and let them deliver it to your hotel when you are in US for even 1 day. The same goes for kindle editions. When you are in US you are allowed to buy US-only kindle editions. That means you would provide your hotels address and then you'd get access to kindle editions. If you go overboard like i did, Amazon's Digital Guard will detect this and will let you know that it's confused. You will be presented with a link to a page where you can try and prove that what you are doing is completely OK.
You can send them copies of documents confirming that you are in fact in the country you claim to be in. Like visa page of your passport, whatever...
When i was "caught" i just ignored that invitation. Later i got an email from Amazon with the same invitation. I ignored that one as well...
But i bet my record is permanently stained... I hope they won't arrest me when i one day arrive to US!
Starko is offline   Reply With Quote