View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 04:01 PM   #46
ebsebs
Connoisseur
ebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Nook ST/Nook HD+
Yeah, the Next1 is 2 or 3 ounces heavier than the Augen and the Slick.
I didn't think a couple of ounces would really matter, but it certainly seems a lot heavier when reading in bed.

I wish it was lighter, but I'm willing to live with the extra weight for the higher resolution, additional features, and the possibility of real video support.
ebsebs is offline   Reply With Quote