View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 02:40 PM   #3
terraskye
Groupie
terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Mine:Kindle 3(wifi)Sony PRS-300(died)His: Sony Prs-300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarel View Post
Uh, sorry to tell you but the flashing you see is characteristic of all e-ink devices.

If you find it really bothers you that much, you might be better off looking for a non-e-ink reader. Most have found the adjustment to be a slight one, and within a few hours of use do not notice the flash anymore.

Please give it a chance? But if you can get over that, I think the K3 is really a great e-reader!
Thanks..i was kinda afraid of that. someone mentioned that the flash on the k3 isn't as bad as the Kobos so that may be a blessing for me at least. I'm going to give the kobo at least until the end of the week before I decide to return it and order the k3 sooner ...I would like to have both though

Other than the ipad didn't realize there was other non e-ink readers out there. very interesting

Fiona
terraskye is offline   Reply With Quote