View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 12:22 AM   #13
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by eythian View Post
Hmm, when the app comes to installing the firmware on the Kobo, I get 'Upgrade Interrupted. Your device has been disconnected." It doesn't appear to have actually done anything, and the Kobo comes back fine, but not upgraded.

This is 64-bit Ubuntu 10.04. Anyone know what's going on and what to do about it?
When it comes to more than one operating system, stuff might
be tired. Too much to do. The very reason I propagate either SD
card method or live CD upgrade. That way it takes just one team
and all users on the same thread.
As I see it (maybe wrong), windows users upgrade using their
desktop app. Some have problems. Linux users do not upgrade
device, since desktop did not upgrade itself. Once again, it is never
late to simplify things and give the most simple method to the
user.
Best regards.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote