View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 04:23 PM   #5
thrawn_aj
quantum mechanic
thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook1, Samsung Transform, Nook2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Or another way, which is very roundabout, and would take time....you could copy the jpg over manually to the nook, and make that the only file it would display LOL.
I thought of doing that (really! ) but I'm in the middle of several books at any given time (and flip between them given the prevailing mood). I guess a set of "currently being read" book covers as a screensaver would be a poor man's fix for now
thrawn_aj is offline   Reply With Quote