View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 08:42 PM   #117
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
At the vaccination clinic today I realized that the staff working there face a health hazard I'd never thought about - hoarse voices. So many very old, very DEAF people there, I heard a constant stream of repeated shouted instructions. My admiration for the staff went up even further as I thought of how drained they would feel after doing that all day.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote