View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 04:58 AM   #12
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Never heard of plot bunnies...I like it though. What does this one do for you:

http://kennyc.deviantart.com/art/Sun...ower-171141923
Did you do that yourself? It's stunning!

I've been trying to use Photoshop Elements to design my book cover, but am finding a significant number of limitations with the product (can't seem to just paint with brushes, can't do a dithered wide border etc.).

Has anyone had experience of Adobe Creative Suite? I'm considering upgrading to this, but does it allow more artistic freedom? I want something more than just a photo editor.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote