View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 05:19 PM   #13
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Just looked at the preview on the Kobo store and desktop app. The store seems to be setting the top and bottom margins to zero. The desktop app looks pretty much the same as the above screen shots.
Thanks. That's certainly what I've been seeing, on all books, not just on my own.

I was somewhat surprised to find that Kobo doesn't seem to have a downloadable sample--not that it would do me a whole lot of good, since neither does it seem to have a desktop app for anything other than Windows 8!
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote