View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 06:01 AM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
My Kobo's have no issue with code like that with either the epub or kepub reader. And, except for the justify, I have something like that in most books I fiddle with. It's probably an error. The Kobo firmware can be unforgiving for errors, especially the epub reader.

Any chance of a sample epub to look at? I think we need to see the rest of the code to see what is happening.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote