View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 10:56 AM   #27
chrox
Zealot
chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 KPW PB840
Quote:
Originally Posted by wirtold View Post
OK, i've tested version v2014.11-39 on PocketBook InkPad 840 and it works very well. And there is even a small surprise: traslation in Polish - great! No problems with touch control anymore, everything is fast and smooth - just can't belive that

Some comments:
- I think there should be option to disable/reduce momentum on scroll - sometimes i've encountered an effect like it starts accelerating and scrolling too much (after releasing finger) and it becomes uncontrollable.

- I don't know if any multitouch controls are implemented, but i can't get any to work. When i'm trying the only effect is text marking or screen repaint.

- And i don't know how to use pdf multi-column reading with koreader.

- I have installed Georgia EInk fonts in default font directory. Is it possible for koreder to use fonts installed this way?

For now koreader becomes my no.1 for reading pdfs
1. For scrolling in PDF it should not be accelerating at all by design. If it does, it must be a bug. In EPUB documents I don't know.

2. You can use two fingers swipe right together to show the Table of Content. And use two fingers swipe left together to show the Bookmark window. More multi-touch gestures are documented in the project wiki linked in the first post.

3. Multi-column reading in PDF is only enabled when reflowing is ON.

4. Probably not, you need to copy fonts into applications/koreader/fonts directory in order to use them in Koreader.
chrox is offline   Reply With Quote