View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 04:15 PM   #8
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Interesting. I have also always wondered why the @page info is in each html file. Most of the non-calibre-created epubs I've needed to tweak seem to just use different css classes for special pages such as front and back matter.
You cannot use a CSS class for an @page rule as far as I know. And setting a top and bottom margin on body is pointless since you want the margins on each screenful of text, bot just the start and end.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote