View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 09:04 AM   #45
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank's View Post
I think plenty of business people want to make notes and highlight text wile reading a ebook and maybe also have later the need of printing some of it out...
like I said previously, that's all available now, within the Amazon Kindle infrastructure - see

http://www.ehow.co.uk/how_7393123_tr...kindle-pc.html
The Kindle allows you to add notes, also called annotations, to anything you read on the device. Whenever you save a note in your reading material, the Kindle stores it -- along with any highlights, bookmarks or clippings you create -- in a file named "My Clippings." Transfer this file to your PC and use a word processing program to quickly access all the notes you've made on your Kindle.

but Sony opted for a database design for their highlights ( = notes) feature, which stores only pointers to locations in the actual ebook files, so it is allegedly impossible to copy notes from sony e-reader to PC for further use.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote