View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 07:24 AM   #40
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank's View Post
If the URL links would work when copy and paste from Sigil into word, I guess wouldn't have open this thread, because then are only the pictures are missing. But because you don't copy a whole epub book into word, the links are broken. But even if you would copy the whole book I doubt that the links would work anyway. I would be happy if I'm wrong here. I work with Win Word 2007, maybe a newer version can do it?
post an example - if I paste any hyperlink into a word document, then I can CRTL click it to go to that URL.
NB if word sees it as a link it will put it in blue underscore by default.

so I can copy from browser address bar , or type in www.whatever... and both will work in Word - it's been that way sine Word 2003 at least.

but just typing a url into sigil book view , or pasting in my browser address bar, will not work - they are both treated as text- a link has to be coded as such in sigil code view...

So are you talking about some other kind of links - like a link to a different section within the book ?
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote