View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 12:58 PM   #32
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank's View Post
But what I could do is, to have Sigil and Word open next to each other.
surely that is the most efficient solution - even if you could highlight in sigil, sooner or later you will want to extract the highlights so why not copy/paste as you go, with 2 windows side by side?
HTML links should also copy over & work ok in word.

you can highlight very easily in some e-readers e.g. my Sony does it, but there's no way to then copy the annotations from the e-reader back onto a PC.

I think kindle is the only reader that makes that easy, but then you are into a different ebook format.

PS - it's CTRL + click to open a URL link in Word.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote