Thread: PRS-T1
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 12:14 PM   #13
Ghitulescu
Fanatic
Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1
That was only a short idea, not a full solution.
Although it is recommended for a book to use only one font, some need to have more. Converting the epub to epub IMHO destroys this information, more or less like the own function of Sony. Hand-modifying the tags one really need to change (not need eg IMHO for headings and titles, tables may need other type of fonts than bulk text etc etc etc) is the key.
Before I introduced in the ebooks references to the internal fonts. Now that Sony exited this market, I don't do it anymore, but I embedded the subset fonts in the epub, making them more portable (they were anyway).
Ghitulescu is offline   Reply With Quote