View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 12:33 PM   #1
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Error with Calibre Companion and Likebook Mars

When connecting Likebook Mars with Calibre Companion (wireless device) I get following error Message (Calibre):
Code:
calibre, version 3.34.0
FEHLER: Fehler: Fehler beim Kommunizieren mit dem Gerät

There was a timeout while communicating with the device in function: Device did not respond in reasonable time

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 87, in run
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 510, in _books
  File "site-packages\calibre\devices\smart_device_app\driver.py", line 50, in _synchronizer
  File "site-packages\calibre\devices\smart_device_app\driver.py", line 1284, in books
  File "site-packages\calibre\devices\smart_device_app\driver.py", line 50, in _synchronizer
  File "site-packages\calibre\devices\smart_device_app\driver.py", line 642, in _call_client
  File "site-packages\calibre\devices\smart_device_app\driver.py", line 674, in _receive_from_client
TimeoutError: There was a timeout while communicating with the device in function: Device did not respond in reasonable time
My library contains nearly 10.000 books, nearly 1.500 authors, 1.100 Series and 1.200 tags.
With smaller libraries i have no problem.

Last edited by ottischwenk; 11-09-2018 at 12:40 PM.
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote