View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 07:03 PM   #63
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by dordale View Post
Okay--I have what is probably a very silly question...I seem to have a recollection (could be totally imagined on my part) that one of the more recent firmware versions will start nagging you if you haven't synced to the Kobo servers in quite a while. Is this accurate? Since my practice is to side-load all books, leave wi-fi off, and never sync will I eventually start getting nagged if I update?
Yes, there is a nag, but I'm pretty sure it is a one-off. Once it has been shown, "SyncReminderDialogShown=true" will be added to the "ApplicationSettings" section of the config file.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote