View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 06:27 AM   #42
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin42069 View Post
i see to get the same message as xgman. and its a new problem as in it wasnt there a day to two days ago. i also changed over to the fanficfare plugin recently. but it also happened to the last FanFictionDL plugin as well so im more than sure its not that
JimmXinu fixed the noneType error that xgman reported in the test version that is in the second post of the thread. I have tested it with a couple of stories and they download without error. But, there are some formatting problems. I will have a look at them over the weekend and fix them.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote