View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 11:35 AM   #6
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmemcpy View Post
Not that I know of, unfortunately. I'm hoping that it's possible via... less orthodox methods, such as setting the time via terminal, but I myself unable to verify that.
You might want to open a new thread under Kindle Troubleshooting with a new title to see if anyone on the fourms can help you. I didn't see your location when I did my first post. I would think Kindle owners in the US out of Whispernet range are having your same problem.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote