View Single Post
Old 10-05-2021, 12:09 PM   #14
Cedros
Enthusiast
Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara; Kobo H20v2; Kobo Glo HD;
These new Kobo e-readers sound intriguing! I don't have the specs yet, but according to a Goodreads YouTube review I watched this morning, they come with a basic 32 mb ram, which is great, have larger batteries than previous Kobos, and clearer glass/plastic screens. Kobo does seem to be designing slightly larger, slightly weightier models, and I wonder how these will feel in the hand. I will definitely be updating my Kobo wish list, though!
Cedros is offline   Reply With Quote