View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 11:19 AM   #221
Readirect
Zealot
Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Huh? I told you there was a thread to discuss the tool you where using. Where did you think I was telling you to look? Somewhere other than this forum? I suppose it was a bit terse or lazy as I do tend to add "a search here should find it".

But, thinking about it now, my response was pretty stupid. After all, you had installed KSM. That must have meant you went to the source for KSM and read all about it. As that source is the thread I was referring to in my post, a post suggesting you should go there was a stupid thing to do. And of course, as you would have known all about KSM by reading that source, including a link to the thread would have been a waste of time.

My apologies for not doing your homework for you. But, as someone asking for help, you should really do some research. The thread supporting KSM is in plain site and active enough that it doesn't disappear. And to use your neighbourhood analogy: If you move into a new neighbourhood, don't you have a look around to see what is what and where things are?
The mod thinks that this is a helpful comment, does he/r? Attacking someone who is lost and is simply seeking help shouldn't be what this board is about but, sadly, it seems to be.
Readirect is offline   Reply With Quote