View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 09:08 PM   #15
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohenden View Post
Is there perhaps any firmware version that you guys recommend? I am currently at 5.3.3
I have the PW with 5.3.3 jail broken. I also use the screen savers hack and have had no issues. I am not sure where things have gone wrong with your PW, but I was wondering if you have installed the kindlet and developers certificates modules on your JB PW? I can't remember if that would make a difference or not....
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote