View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 10:16 AM   #113
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by umpi View Post
Dear Big Shirley: consider I placed my order for the 950 at Border US on 22nd January and it has still not shipped...
Try to get your money back. It should be possible to retrieve it, just talk to your bank. If they were drawing the money from your bank account, not you sending it to them, you are licensed to get it back. But you should act as there is a time limit to this.

I once had the same problem and I talked to the bank who said it is possible to get it back, then send the company an email saying if they would not answer until ... I'd file fraud and retrieve my money. Turned out they were bankrupt, but were now able to answer my mail, something they hadn't done for two weeks!, no mail answers, no call answers! I got my item ASAP with a second as a gift...

Act, or are you rich enough to let that money go down the drain?
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote