View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 09:07 PM   #5
wayrad
Fanatic
wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC One M8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katosen View Post
Thank you Wayrad!

Now I can finally finish that series :3 Of course, I'll have to reread the first one, but I can't stand not finishing a good book series ^_^
You're welcome. Miles doesn't get born until near the end of the second book in the series, by the way - his parents meet in the first one, Shards of Honor. At least it's first in the internal chronology; I'm not sure offhand if they were written in that order.

I'm sure you'll enjoy reading the whole series. A Civil Campaign, in particular, is uproariously funny.

Last edited by wayrad; 09-10-2009 at 09:12 PM.
wayrad is offline   Reply With Quote