View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 09:55 AM   #18
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWinmill View Post
By the way, never believe the discipline/will-power crowd. I've found that a great many of them spend as much time wasting time as those without discipline/will-power. They simply don't see it as a problem. (They either have different priorities so it isn't a problem for them, or they refuse to acknowledge that it is a problem for them.)
That's baloney. If I have work to do, be it in or around the house, at work, or on the computer, I'm not on the internet apart from an occasional break.

And no, that break doesn't take an hour. It doesn't even take 33% of the time, like yours do.

Granted, there are days that I have nothing to do and spend half the day on the internet, but I don't see that as being worse than watching TV, movies, or reading a book. If there's nothing important to do, spending the time on the internet is as good as any hobby. IMHO. I can't complain, having 38 hobbies or so. (My problem is that I'm basically interested in too many things, so I won't become really good at anything.)
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote