View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:49 AM   #27
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Actually, All 6 readers That I have bought, here in Japan, I have had to import. Granted, There are Sony Readers in Yodobashi Camera and Bic Camera in Sapporo. And, the Sony readers have been on sale for well more than a year....but as Stitchawl said....Japan is a keitai(Mobile Phone) country. I have seen an ereader on the subway and train, however, only one time each. I am usually the only one with an ereader unless, unless I am with one of my converted ereaderlites. My guess, is the Publishing companies have no desire for ereaders to make it big. They see the writing on the wall in other countries and want to soak up what they can while they can. The publishing ships are sinking in Japan....... Amazon..........
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote