Thread: Glo Bad battery?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 04:38 AM   #35
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
I think I might have spoken too soon

The battery stayed at 95% from January 6th, 18:00 until January 7th, 9:30.

I left it in sleep mode, with an epub "active."

Switched it on 24h hours later on January 8th, 9:30... and the battery was at 55%.

That's from 95 to 55% in 24 hours is -1.67% per hour, which is 59.88 hours of sleep time, or only 2.5 days. This time, I really have no clue whatsoever as to why this is happening.

Bad battery after all? But then why did it seem fine yesterday after getting rid of that kepub? Sigh
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote