View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 07:58 PM   #36
VictoriaP
Addict
VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2; Kindle Touch; Kindle 2; iPad Mini; iPad1
That Kinkoo is certainly very attractive, but price/capacity are WAY more important to me than looks, and it fails for me on both those counts. There are definitely cheaper units out there that are the same or greater capacity and aren't significantly heavier. But all units have pros and cons, and what's a priority for me is surely less of a concern for others. Luckily there are tons of options out there.

I have an older 5000mAh NewTrent (about the size of a deck of cards) that's been durable over the three years I've had it; my only complaint is that it requires a non universal plug to recharge the pack. I'm not sure if their current models are the same, if if they've switched to micro USB inputs as other brands have. I also have two Anker packs I purchased last year--one a lipstick type that's 3000mah (under $20, good for a charge and a half on an iPhone 5) and a 15000 mAh (under $50) that's about the size of an old style PDA. While that one's a bit heavy by comparison, it's still an easily portable unit that can charge anything--phone, e-reader, or even a power hungry tablet.
VictoriaP is offline   Reply With Quote