View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 05:40 PM   #11
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over View Post
That pic of the NDS made me think why a device with two back-lighted color LCD, one of them touch sensitive, last so many hours, with sound...

...while the ereaders with touch screen see such a decrease in battery life. Maybe they should check out Nintendo's touch screen technology
Battery life drops significantly as the backlight and sound are increased. That's why I usually leave my DSL at the lowest possible setting. (which is fine for playing indoors with the curtains closed)

Also consider that, even when combined, screen area is a lot smaller than is typical for dedicated ebook devices.
Dylrob is online now   Reply With Quote