View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 10:50 AM   #13
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekyworld View Post
Thanks for your efforts twobob, knc1 and Arhim, but the powerd_test command is simply not available on my K4NT with ads. It could be because it is not registered or maybe because it is with ads or FW 4.11...

If I find a solution I'll post it here.

Thanks.
Suspend to RAM works just fine -
That leaves hardly anything other than the RAM refresh running.

Code:
[root@kindle root]# cd /sys/power
[root@kindle power]# ls -l state
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root          4096 May  4 09:28 state
[root@kindle power]# cat state
standby mem
[root@kindle power]# echo mem >state

telnet> quit
Connection closed.
Use the "dmesg -> doc" helper button before (to clear the kernel message buffer) and after the resume (to see what happens).

RAM and battery manager chip still runs, it will continue to charge as required.

According to my dmesg - it takes it 273 ms. to resume from "suspend to ram".

Let me know when you get Win7 or Win8 to resume in less than 1/2 a second.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote