View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 03:06 AM   #559
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
Wow Sue. Thanks for the flattering write up!

Sympson, I'm glad you like it. To be honest, Adobe DRM isn't coming soon. I have been looking at it and coincidentally, yesterday I came across this: http://www.the-digital-reader.com/20.../#.UO50rKX3BlN (can anyone else confirm this?).

I understand that Adobe DRM is something some people are after but at the moment I'd rather invest those 75K per year into something else for Marvin (at least in the short-to-medium term).