View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 08:21 AM   #126
Jovvi
Connoisseur
Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Cybook Opus, iPad and HTC Wildfire (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
I am respectful. As I stated, I merely ask that people don't enter into a debate using words that they clearly don't know the meaning of. Seems like common sense to me.

Incidentally, if you want to be a moderator, you should probably ask someone. Till then, might be best to lay off the whole telling people how to behave thing.
I donīt think you are respectful, I think you are snide. Of cause english is my second language too, so now you can tell me of too. And then I can make snide comments in swedish and feel superior cause I have better command of that language than you.

Also, I believe that those of you that are native english speakers should be more understanding and probably try a little harder to see the meaning behind, considering the advantage you have over those of us that have english as a second language and are trying our best to make our meaning clear.

Clara
Jovvi is offline   Reply With Quote