View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 05:26 PM   #318
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Cool Announcing version 1.0

So....

I did some final polishing of the "off" buttons (they look a bit better now IMO), and also made media player use it.

This means that from my perspective, we're essentially done for now (at least concerning all required tools), so I declare the toolchain as Version 1.0. Thanks a lot to everyone who was involved in making this possible!

I'll update the first post accordingly.

Update: @diba: I saw you already created a distribution bundle on mexxbooks. Please update it with the 20120213.bin, there have been a few last-minute changes to 2 translations and the bookmarks (+ the media player "off" button).

Last edited by ixtab; 02-12-2012 at 08:45 PM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote